Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Need dogs to finish
 Wikeen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/18/2017 10:11:27 AM reply with quote send message to Wikeen Object to Post   

I see on the forum all the time that kennels have many finishable dogs but they can't show them all. So I would like to provide my services happy :)

I recently upgraded to a family account and with 2 new kennels I need some dogs to show and finish. I will send dogs back to there owners when they get finished. If you have certain judges and handlers you would like to use please let me know as well this can be sent in a PM. I only have one dog to show in one of my newer kennels and it's a standard poodle bitch.

Thanks!!

Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 10:31:27 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

You are going to be very busy soon! hahaha
 Wikeen
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 12:35:16 PM reply with quote send message to Wikeen Object to Post

Great laugh :D I need those kennels for something
 FlapJacks
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 7:16:44 PM reply with quote send message to FlapJacks Object to Post

What breeds are you looking for??? Happy to help!
 Wikeen
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 4:33:54 AM reply with quote send message to Wikeen Object to Post

Almost any breed I'm looking to show. Only breeds I'm unable to show are Collies, Australian Shepherds, French Bulldogs and Salukis. As those are my breeds and I don't want to hog all the entries, lol.
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 10:06:13 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I definitely have some that's finish-able,just sitting around due to both lack of time allotted sitting up on the PC,and my ADD.
I have 11 kennels including my Basic and only really get through 5-8 of them where I'm doing mostly breeding,culling litters and selling sessions.
If you're still open to finishing dogs,I probably have at least 10-15 sitting in various kennels.Would you possibly give me until Monday to go through and send you links? Is there any breeds you're sorta interested in possibly joining,I am over my head in a couple breeds but don't really want to just quit them completely.The 2 breeds that I can think of right away,get lots of group placements and I'm just always over limit but hate to forever home,mainly the boys are closest to top,or they're maybe 5 other studs available.Both are Tibbies,one is Terriers and other is Spaniels.
I'll wait for a message from you,then depending on your reply I'll start running through kennels and breeds and what's either sessioned,or pointed but unfinished.Thank you!
Barbara
 Wikeen.
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2017 6:35:04 AM reply with quote send message to Wikeen. Object to Post

PM sent happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.