Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Selling Dogs Entered in Shows
 Lac Lavon Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/18/2017 10:07:04 AM reply with quote send message to Lac Lavon Kennels Object to Post   

I tried to look this up, but couldn't find it exactly... If I list a dog for sale that I'm presently showing and have entered in future shows, will the act of placing it for sale automatically withdraw the dog from the shows? Or if I sell a dog, is it withdrawn from the shows it's entered in at that point? Thank you!

Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 10:21:05 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

The dog will still be entered and can even place when placed for sale. It won't withdraw the dog. It happened to me a few times and usually after they win a show someone buys them, lol.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 10:33:38 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

Usually, the shows entered ahead of time go with the dog when sold, unless the new owner withdraws them
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 6:08:30 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

If the dog is on approval, the entries go with the dog. Autoapproval dogs will withdraw when you buy them.

Will
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2017 6:57:08 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Misread your question... oops... above person was correct.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.