.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : #1 Maltese of All Time!
 Novus
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/14/2017 10:27:31 AM reply with quote send message to Novus Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I don't know how long this will last since we have so many good dogs showing right now, but...

showdog.com/shows/results/top_showdogcom_show_dogs_alltime.aspx?breed=Maltese

My girl, Gold GCH Novus Moonlight Memory, is the #1 Maltese of all time with 1,579 breed dogs beaten as of today! happy :) As of today, she also remains the #1 Toy for September as well. She has 54 BOB wins, 11 BISS wins including two National BOBs. She is also the #1 Maltese by grand champion points (323).

I've been playing here since 2006 and I've had a handful of special dogs but never one that moved this fast.

Thanks for letting me brag! happy :)

-----
Last edited by Novus on 9/14/2017 10:29:12 AM
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2017 3:52:01 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Amazing, congrats!
 Novus
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2017 8:36:36 AM reply with quote send message to Novus Object to Post

Thanks
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 8:58:13 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

congrats
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 9:48:39 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Just saw this and definitely wanted to add my congratulations!
It's a huge accomplishment and was about time,lol!
I have had Maltese on here since the beginning of the game pretty much,and had that title from 2006 till Moonlight Memory came about and finally replaced my Snowflake Shine.In the time between 2004(started my own lines)and 2006 when I bred and showed him(0%COI) I'd take a hiatus from here and come back and for over a decade he held that title! Moonlight being a female makes it even a bigger accomplishment and I'm happy to finally pass that torch.....to Novus!
Specialties in her honor and let's get that record up to 2,000.
*parade and confetti to follow*
Barbara

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.