Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : I'm Selling Banners!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2017 8:12:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

***PLEASE NOTE I MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO GET TO YOUR ORDER SO PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED***

Like what you see? Please use the form below to order:

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag)
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc)
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like?
What breeds do you want?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Alexandria

**EDIT**
I totally forgot pricing. I'm an idiot.

Banners are $150 a piece
GPS/PPS are $50 a piece when ordered in solo; order a banner and I'll throw in a GP for free
Text tags are $25

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 9/14/2017 6:25:04 PM
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:14:05 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

AHHHH! Welcome back!! <3

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag) ... Banner
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc) ... I don't really have one, you have complete freedom here.
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like? ... Again, complete freedom happy :)
What breeds do you want? ... Caucasian Ovcharka (also known as Caucasian Mountain Dog or Caucasian Shepherd)
Anything else you'd like to add? ... Blitz Kennel somewhere

I really have no direction with this banner, but totally trust your artistic judgement. happy :)
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag) ... Banner
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc) ... Something along the lines of a ghetto neighborhood or if you have a different idea you like better, I'm easy to please. happy :)
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like? ... Your call
What breeds do you want? ... Anatolian Shepherd
Anything else you'd like to add? ... In The Ghetto somewhere on the banner

-----
Last edited by In The Ghetto on 9/25/2017 12:58:15 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 6:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

OOooooohhh orders already! I'll start working on these tonight and post them when I get them done. happy :)

Alexandria
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 11:55:57 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Can't wait to see!!
 Underground Inc
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 9:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Underground Inc Object to Post

Sweet! I desparately need one for this kennel.
Glen of Imaal Terriers.
Irish background.....would love a photo of both a fawn and brindle Glennie if you can find them.

Thanks!!!
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2017 12:50:57 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

This is probably a stupid question, but are we talking SD money or real money?
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2017 2:36:53 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

SD money. She hasn't logged in since 09/14 though.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2017 6:40:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I apparently don't know how to balance life, haha.

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2017 10:48:33 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Caucasian Blitz one.

Alexandria
 PKJ Green Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2017 4:45:29 AM reply with quote send message to PKJ Green Creek Kennels Object to Post

Hi would love if you could make me a banner. Standard Schnauzer (both colors if possible). Country theme with a creek running in the back ground if possible. Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.