Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I Can't Seem To Stay Away...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2017 7:12:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

Here I am again, playing this ridiculously addicting game. Once upon a time, I was Laffy-Taffy Kennels but I started this account I guess about a year and a half ago but quit when I changed jobs because I didn't have the time anymore. I technically still don't have the time, but I'm going to come back anyways, haha.

For anybody that might remember me, I'm now married and while I still don't have a dog, I do have a rather adorable kitty named French Fry. I've moved twice since I was last an active SDer. Eeesh, I dunno what else.

Anyways, hi everybody! What's new?

Alexandria
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2017 2:42:06 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

Welcome back!...and Congrats on your marrage.

French Fry...HaHaHa!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/9/2017 8:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back and congratulations on your change of status, and French Fry (might we ask why FF?).

And I remember you.
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:09:13 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back!!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2017 10:13:40 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Welcome back happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 6:17:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Aww, thanks guys! Every time I come back, I seem to see less and less old friends.

He was *supposed* to be named Spock but I called him French Fry as a joke since he was just a little thing and it ended up fitting him wayyyyyy better than Spock would have haha.

Alexandria
 Mensa
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 7:31:37 PM reply with quote send message to Mensa Object to Post

welcome "home"!!!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.