Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Need Good Condition Recipe
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/7/2017 2:08:23 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

K so I have my pup food, which I call Pup4777 which is meds/vacs at 4 in the middle, and protein, fat and vitE all up to 7. This works well for most of the pups. I have a few, however, that the condiotion goes all over the place. I try the Top Dog straight condition on these, and usually works. I also had a "condition swill" that I forgot the particulars on, but its not working anyway. Any help is great!
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2017 5:10:18 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Delete your rations and recreate them. Make sure your puppy food is actually puppy and your adult food is adult food.

Sometimes its easy to create a ration and label it wrong.

After you recreate the rations. Change all your dogs over to the new ones.

You only need to do 1 7 7 7

The other food trait... does nothing so four isnt needed.

Will
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2017 9:20:22 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

Agree with Barstar. You can set meds to 1. And make sure you have your automatic puppy food setup (most do Pet House for puppies or Super Duper for puppies for auto and then put show puppies on 1777 puppy).
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2017 9:25:09 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

Look at your brood bitches conditions too. If the bitch, for whatever reason, doesn't have a 20 in condition the pups will be born with lower conditions.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2017 1:28:46 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

I found it was my pups from a bitch I bought to bring in blacks...she was never sessioned...and that's why the low condition! Thanks

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.