.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 53
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 9:15:57 AM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

Kleenex is actually a new kennel, but not a new player. They have ECS in another kennel, and told me they played in goldens for "14 years."
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 9:18:34 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

posted by BarStar Goldens
Kleenex is a newer standard kennel. I don't think there is a connection. Did you link the right dog?

Will

Alari-Ya is a Basic that just started on the 1st...and bought the dog from Kleenex....I just find it a bit strange that one would sell a good (top) dog from a single litter to a Basic....Look at the dams offspring and you will see the pups SOP's...
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 10:06:39 AM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

It seems to me that Kleenex has many 99.0 SOP borders (and higher) in their kennel already, so I personally don't find it that strange.
 Kleenex Kennels 5
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 1:03:48 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels 5 Object to Post

I have three border collie puppy boys I am raising up to special two are 99.10's and one is 99.15. I sold this 99.00 puppy as I figured he could bring in money to feed the others, he was at public sale for $100 without approval. I guess the basic wanted to start with something nice.

this in my opinion is a better dog

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15882198
 Kleenex Kennels 5
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 1:08:11 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels 5 Object to Post

I also have the $100 99.00 SOP male for sale too if anyone is interested

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15890570
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2017 10:02:29 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

posted by Crosscroft
Yikes. That's bad. If I was in curlies I would leave if this problem wasn't resolved. Hope Jeff gets this fixed soon.

This same person didn't pull these tactics in ECS, but would enter ALL of their dogs (as in like, 30) and put handlers on ALL of them. I messaged asking if they could just put handlers on a handful of the dogs so that myself and other ECS breeders could enter and compete. They never followed through. This also drove up the amount of dogs needed for a major.

I can agree with this too. I did found it odd at the time but I avoided all interactions with them in the ring for just that very reason alone. These are the type of people who won't listen to you even if you pleaded. I just report and keep it moving.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2017 6:55:26 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2017 7:04:11 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

These are hysterical!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2017 7:16:49 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15895968

Sooo.. does this mean this crazy cheater is leaving the game?
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2017 7:21:29 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

I doubt it.

Will
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2017 8:07:47 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

OMG this is hilarious!

They did the same thing in Kooikers when they got kicked out of the breed but the names weren't quite as bad as these ones!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2017 8:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Wow, this person needs help..
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2017 8:58:27 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

Lost it at "smallest violin"
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 2:43:17 AM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Then why aren't they being kicked out of the breed or even the game?
 PointyHead
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 3:51:32 AM reply with quote send message to PointyHead Object to Post

Will - you're obviously upsetting this player. Well done.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 7:16:36 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just sad.... that this is now tolerated in the game.

-----
Last edited by Kalynda on 9/16/2017 7:16:52 AM
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 3:51:18 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

It is sad. With all the little glitches that annoy people we need to try to help players to stay & this doesn't help.

I'm thankfully in some really great friendly breeds so all I can suggest is that you leave the bad players to annoy themselves & maybe think about a new breed?
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 5:24:38 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

I don't think OP should have to leave the breed because one unwell individual can't play by the rules.

The rules need to be enforced here...
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 6:27:57 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Oh We aren't leaving. We've been the backbone of the breed for over a decade. Every Curlie in the game now is basically from our line.

It will take more than one unruly player to upset our apple cart.

Will
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 7:04:31 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

"Bite Me Willy" wow seriously?

Replies in this thread : 53
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.