Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Celebrating 16 BIS Wins for this CMD girl!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/28/2017 11:26:39 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

GCH Quileute - Follow My Lead

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15649724

This amazing girl finished her show career with a total of sixteen Best in Show wins !!! happy :) happy :) happy :)

This is the highest number of BIS wins a single dog of my breeding has had! happy :) To say that I'm proud is an understatement! laugh :D

She finished her show career yesterday sitting at the #5 Top Dogs All Breed, the #3 Top Working Group, and the #1 Top Current CMD !!!

(And she even managed a place on the All Time Top CMD list - coming in at #42. I now currently have 10 CMDs on the All Time List) happy :)

She also took out Best in Specialty Show at the JULY and AUGUST Nationals!!! happy :)

ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 12:32:09 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Not to mention she is nr 3 on the CMD GCH ranking
www.showdog.com/shows/results/grand_champion_rankings.aspx?breed=Caucasian+Mountain+Dog
Congrats!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 12:35:10 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Wow - I forgot all about the GCH rankings! Thanks for pointing that out, ESAN! happy :)

happy :)
 afterfire
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 7:59:56 AM reply with quote send message to afterfire Object to Post

Congrats!!!!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.