Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Bracco Italiano
 pooh98
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/25/2017 10:55:45 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post   

Any chance of Braccos being listed sometime soon please ?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2017 1:22:37 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Please, no. We have many great breeds with color photos with no active users.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2017 5:25:46 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Spinones are about as close as We will get.

Will
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2017 1:02:48 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

Then let other users show them I like certain
breeds it is my choice !
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2017 1:04:01 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

I like spinones but braccos, gordons are my loves and I have a Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 1:29:03 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

The breed would have to have an scale of points made and agreed on, colors researched, color genetics written, images drawn, code written... for one player.

This has been gone through before with suggestions and I'm pretty sure 188 dog breeds are plenty.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2017 3:52:37 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

While I understand that folks like to see their favourite breeds available, the reality is that we have too many breeds already for the number of players. We are spread too thin and adding breeds will only make it worse. There are dozens of players trying to keep breeds alive with one or two active players. It's hard!

The bottom line - if a new breed were added, would it generate NEW paying customers - enough to justify the time and expense to make it happen. Will not adding a particular breed result in the loss of any paying customers? Would adding a new breed result in a further dilution of players in existing breeds with the potential loss of these players? How many? This is a business for Admin. These are valid questions.

Pooh, I defend your right to ask but I have to agree that overall, adding more breeds at this time is most likely not going to happen and I don't think it would be good for ShowDog in the long term.
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2017 11:36:42 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

I have stuck by Gordon setters on here for 4 years now, won my way to the top watched people come and go, some I might add using ways to try and get to the top ! When I 1st joined there was plenty but all gone now and only 2-3 in gordons now, I would like to add another breed but one I want and like not just any breed, I leave that up to the trophy hunters who try to top everything !
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2017 11:38:02 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

besides here are breeds no one uses that could be removed to make way for new blood !
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2017 12:19:39 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Uh, and what about the images Picardy already made for many of those breeds? Don't be rude.
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2017 4:12:54 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

what gives you he impression I'm rude, I think you are for being so nasty to me

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.