Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Back again
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/9/2017 9:16:16 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

Hey guys. Life keeps getting too busy for me to jump on here anymore. Oddly enough, summers keep me busier than the fall and winter (when I'm in school). So now summer is winding down again and I'm finding myself with some more downtime than usual as I transition to my third year of college happy :)

How is everyone? I've decided to pause NSDTRs for now and work on Australian Kelpies.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2017 10:08:45 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Hi! I am back on regular bases too. I used to pretty much show Dobermans and Beagles,but mostly BLK & Tan Coonhounds and have a few Sibes and Beagles.This summer has also kept me busy with a move,but was well worth it! Bailey,my 15 inch beagle,is 8 years old,and is still queen B! My husband and i adopted a GSD mix over the summer,who she keeps in line!Glad to have ya back!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class