Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dog listed 4 times
 KC Blue Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/24/2017 7:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Meadows Object to Post   

I have a dog KCBMs Hit The Jackpot that is listed 4 different times under dogs. Has this ever happened to anybody else? Don't want to FH 3 of them afraid it will FH all of them and I will lose that dog he is a GCCH. My best stud dog up to now
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2017 11:58:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I only see him once but you get a different view to what visitors see.

I don't think I've seen this on SD but occasionally it shows up on ShowHorse - usually new Basics. I think its connected to the creation runs/barns where somehow two (or more) get created with the same name.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2017 12:01:37 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No, don't FH them! It's very likely only one dog just being listed in multiple places.

You might try moving him to another run and see what happens.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/26/2017 12:03:33 AM
 KC Blue Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2017 4:14:44 PM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Meadows Object to Post

Thank you just spoke with Jeff he will address when he gets home

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.