Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Don't you just love it when....
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/24/2017 12:28:30 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post   

You spend hours sorting out your kennel because you want to help a nice sounding newbie who wants some good stock to start up with. Agonise as to whether you should sell something nice or unload your questionables. So you put a bunch up for sale and message them.....nothing!
Not this kennel!!
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2017 1:32:42 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Really annoying! I feel for you
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2017 5:38:54 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Yes I've had that happen too in a different kennel
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/24/2017 6:25:04 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Have something along that line going on in ShowHorse - sent two or three quite detailed 'how to' messages and now it 3 or 4 days since they were on.

Speaking of ShowHorse, we really could use a few more folks over there. There aren't too many of us left but most are pretty active - shows are being well attended in all breeds (we only have 5).

'Active' membership numbers are way down over the last few months since a whole bunch of associated stables dropped out (although they haven't really 'played' the game for ages). Come join us - we're all pretty friendly and cooperative folks who are left, few if any 'approval studs' in active stables and in view of the economy, realistic stud fees and prices.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2017 8:24:37 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Is Showhorse still around?

Will
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2017 10:27:17 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by BarStar Goldens
Is Showhorse still around?

Will

Was thinking the same thing - I guess it was Trophy Horse that had all the drama and got shut down!

K
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2017 10:51:47 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Hey Gaylan,I'm over on Showhorse too, Tranquility Acres happy :) ya I do paint cutting and western, and I just divided my stables into separate ones. Easier to enter shows that way! It's a fun game, great people,no drama. Come on over everyone.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2017 10:53:51 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

LL you can always have some more manchesters! I'd be happy to help you out and have a few that the boot to make room, since I started both a blue and black color revival.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2017 11:47:03 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

To those who ask, yes, ShowHorse is still around.

The numbers are way down (the large associations of stables seem to be dropping to Basic) but the shows are getting pretty good attendance all the same - better than a year or so ago.Cooperation is generally really good, no 'approval stud' issues or excessive stud fees.

We'd all love to see folks come back (rolling out the welcome mat for you).

Edit:
Repeated myself a bit - getting old and senile (lol). Hey Tranquility, I've seen you around!

ShowHorse is 10 years old this summer!

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/25/2017 11:51:15 PM
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2017 1:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I tried to start over on Show horse. got my farm ,but my pssword never got sent to me. I wonder the same thing
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2017 10:17:15 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Dream Castle,
Did you send SH Admin a message? It's been a long time since I opened a new stable - do you have to wait for a password? Does it not let you create one? You can contact Admin through SD too - same guy, two hats.

I hate to lose a potential player because of a missing email.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2017 3:23:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by gaylanstudio
Dream Castle,
Did you send SH Admin a message? It's been a long time since I opened a new stable - do you have to wait for a password? Does it not let you create one? You can contact Admin through SD too - same guy, two hats.

I hate to lose a potential player because of a missing email.

I haven't contacted Admin yet,but when i created my stable 3 or 4 days ago,yhe password was never sent to my email,so I can't log on.I know when I created my SD account,though thats been a few years now,my password was send almost immediatly

-----
Last edited by Dream Castle Kennels on 7/28/2017 3:24:40 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2017 2:19:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

There is no Dream Castle stable listed. What name did you use?
 BluQuest
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2017 6:09:02 PM reply with quote send message to BluQuest Object to Post

Check your spam folder, that's where my password for my new western stable went

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.