Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : upgrade kennel
 royalscot
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/17/2017 3:01:23 PM reply with quote send message to royalscot Object to Post   

How long does it take for adding kennel spots to show on the kennel? Is it something that is done manually or automatically?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/17/2017 10:07:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I don't think it takes very long normally.

Once you have upgraded your single kennel to family, go to the "My Account" page (top left in the dark box). (This will be your "Manager" account.)

One the right side you should see a box labelled "My Family Accounts" where you will see a list of the linked accounts, if you have any. You should see a "Manage" link also or in any case.

Click the "Manage" link and that should lead you to a page where you can add or drop accounts.

Hope that helps.
 royalscot
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2017 5:35:53 AM reply with quote send message to royalscot Object to Post

OK. I'm not adding a kennel be t adding the extra 5 spots for $4.95 but it hasn't added yet. Confirmed payment but not upgraded, so wondered if it was done by hand
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2017 10:20:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Ah, that upgrade. Sorry.

I have never used that feature so I can't really say. On the "My Account" page it has a "Kennel Limit" on the right side. Mine says 30 with a green upgrade arrow.

Perhaps there was a technical disconnect between Paypal? and ShowDog. I had a similar issue with ShowRabbits where I was charged but didn't receive the coins. You'll need to contact Admin directly if this is what happened.You can try email but it's often faster if you phone I'm told.

Hope you get this worked out.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class