Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Finally! Maltese gets a Group Placement!
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/11/2017 9:22:56 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post   

So happy that after all these months of working to get our SOP's closer to the 90% that everyone said we were so behind the other breeds in the Toy Group a little girl at quite a bit lower then our highest SOP of 88.50 took 4th in Group! I was pretty shocked since that's been a huge goal for me!
Her showshine is also not even a 20! So surprised and shocked! Her she is:www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15749354
She was born during a storm,so Lightning Lace seemed appropriate!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2017 7:00:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

That's fantastic! Congrats! All your hard work with the breed is paying off happy :)
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2017 10:40:28 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Okay,now I'm beyond *shocked* since there's been more than 1 or 2 "leap dogs" whose SOP varies from 88%-88.70(just born male) I'm pretty flabbergasted that this girl took 3rd in Group last night! Her SS is 18.7,not even 20! We haven't been getting Group Placements in a very,very long time! Since returning last February that was my main goal,I'd made a post in the other forum after seeing Pom.s take every Toy Group in all 5 shows! Everyone's advice was that our low SOP being so far(mostly 85-87% back then)below every other Toy Breeds that we'd need our SOP to come up within the 90's. Needless to say,I super excited about her Show career,no points yet for these placements,but more importantly I'm super excited to breed her! Her other decimals maybe really good,and hopefully she'll throw the pup I'm waiting for to beat my own record for ALL TIME #1 MALTESE on here from 2004! Thanks for reading another book,lol!
Barbara

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.