Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking for a second breed
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/27/2017 12:07:43 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post   

I'd like to bring in a second breed.

- Color breeding from source does not interest me
- Picardy pictures are a plus
- Will mainly be breeding, rarely showing
- Would like a lower SOP breed

Thanks for the replies!
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2017 8:25:47 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Maltese could still use players,even if you're concentrating mainly on breeding,it would help us.We are definitely a lower SOP breed compared to other Toys,we haven't even hit 90.% SOP yet.There are 2 of us longtime players and 2 new people just starting! If you're interested send me a pm,I'll help out however I can.
Barbara
 Iceridge
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2017 1:18:05 PM reply with quote send message to Iceridge Object to Post

Samoyeds or Cardigan welsh corgis could use more breeders.

Cardis could use colour breeders, I'm the only one right now but I have several colours into the 90's now, so not from source (though there are alot of colours still missing from the game)

Sammies I only colour breed, I don't show but there is some showing going on, the whites and creams are into the 90's now too but not up to show quality. There are a couple people showing and some friendly people.

Malamutes are another one too who could use breeders for some of the colours, they are into the 90's now too but still a long way to go to make it to show quality. The show quality dogs could use more breeders too, lots of showing if you decide to, but we could just use a bigger colour selection for breeding purposes too.
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2017 2:26:14 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Pumi and Mudi have low populations and could both use more breeders, especially Pumi.

I would be more than happy to help you get started in either breed if you're interested!
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2017 4:47:07 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Thank you for the suggestions! I am going to send some messages out. happy :)
 Crystal Lions
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2017 7:11:14 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Lions Object to Post

You might look into Lowchen???
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2017 9:56:03 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

I second Lowchen. Low SOP's, friendly supportive breeders, and lots of stock to choose from. Oh and we just got ADORABLE Picardy pics!

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.