Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Please help
 kc blue river
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/15/2017 9:48:04 AM reply with quote send message to kc blue river Object to Post   

I accidentally purchased a family subscription but only needed to upgrade 2 kennels I have already done so by purchasing a single month on both how do I get a refund for the 19.95 I spent
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2017 12:27:50 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Did you cancel the Family? If not you need to or it will renew on the anniversary.

Contact Admin directly, explain the situation and I'm sure he will issue a refund.

Email to his Admin kennel. If you are in a real hurry, phone if possible (number is listed at the bottom of the "My Account" page).

He is generally a busy man these days so it may take a few days - keep firing off reminders every two or three days. He has always been good about fixing these type of issue, just a bit slow sometimes these days - be patient.
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2017 8:46:24 PM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

Thank you

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.