Search

.com Forum · Australian Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Special colors wanted!
 AirWolf
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/12/2017 7:50:34 AM reply with quote send message to AirWolf Object to Post   

I would like to know if anyone happens to have either of these two colors in their kennel...
Blue Merle Bi
Black Bi
I am hoping that maybe someone can help me out on this quest. I will also take any reclaims of that color- and will pay the reclaim fee.
Can anyone help?
 Striker
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2017 3:26:43 PM reply with quote send message to Striker Object to Post

AirWolf
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2017 4:12:37 PM reply with quote send message to AirWolf Object to Post

Thanks- I will offer on them from my other kennel...I am going to try to revive the two colors from there.
 Dandylion Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2017 4:57:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dandylion Kennel Object to Post

I've been working on bringing back the bi's and self colours for a little bit now. I'm gonna be breeding some colour litters in a few days and I can let you know if there's any puppies that fit that description!

Dandy
 AirWolf
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2017 7:36:22 PM reply with quote send message to AirWolf Object to Post

Thank you Dandylion!
Let me know if you have anything come up.
 Shaylynne
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2017 1:13:34 AM reply with quote send message to Shaylynne Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15721869

I can reset his name for you if you'd like, I just request that you put him up for stud when he's of age if you buy him.
 WesternStates
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2017 8:21:30 AM reply with quote send message to WesternStates Object to Post

Just sent an offer, and yes I will be putting him up for stud when he is older, so that others may have a chance to get the color in their lines.
Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.