Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Kennel Sitter
 Blazon Bull Terriers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/15/2005 2:58:37 PM reply with quote send message to Blazon Bull Terriers Object to Post   

Most often, other than morning and evening RL Farm chores, watching my SD dogs grow up while they are sessioned, waiting for my dogs to win or lose at a show or trial ... I have empty days and would like to Kennel Sit for anyone that may need it.

I enjoy SD and have spent many hours just browsing the Top Dogs and/or Kennels but I'd like more to do, if possible.

Because I am Canadian, I usually session my dogs after 9:PST which is actually the Next Day on SD and just before the day's shows'n'trials. I'm willing to train in specific areas, am trustworthy and I'll even pooperscoop the kennels happy :)

cowz
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2006 4:22:09 PM reply with quote send message to cowz Object to Post

kewl
 Straightedge
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2006 3:38:45 AM reply with quote send message to Straightedge Object to Post

What's with the "because I'm Canadian" thing???
Canada has more time zones than the states do (except if you include Hawaii). Mabey you ment that because you live on the west coast, and SD seems to be in EST. I'm not trying to bust your chops bye the way, I live on the west coast to and often sign in early morning SDT (I like that better than EST :} ). Anyway just thought I'd put my two cents in ... eh
My APBT wears a toque and is proud of it
Straightedge kennel

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.