Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Family Account
 Adnil29
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/5/2017 3:23:01 PM reply with quote send message to Adnil29 Object to Post   

I am fairly new and have just upgraded to a family account I know that I can not use them together for holding dogs over the 30 limit ect but if I am breeding different breeds can I transfer a whole breed to work on them in the different kennels.
 Aramal Basic
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2017 8:07:05 PM reply with quote send message to Aramal Basic Object to Post

I have, but there is a limit to how many dogs can be purchased in a month.

From the help center;

"In order to prevent excessive purchases between accounts there are limits on the amount of dogs you can buy from any one user during a given time period. You cannot buy more than 5 dogs per week or 10 dogs per month from one kennel. This restriction is enforced by the site and will block any purchases above these limits."
 Scots Pine
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2017 12:47:50 AM reply with quote send message to Scots Pine Object to Post

Thank you so as long as I do it within those limits slowly I can get there eventually.Thank you for taking the time to help.
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 10:13:44 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I've done it too, the system will automaticallly stop you from selling too many to your kennel, so you don't really have to worry about keeping track.
I would move the most important ones first and then slowly get whatever else you want to the new kennel over time.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2017 1:19:36 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Try to move the breeding age girls first then you can breed them and the pups are in the right kennel. You can always breed to the males you left behind at any time (lol).
 Applecross
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/9/2017 6:41:18 AM reply with quote send message to Applecross Object to Post

Thank you for all your help

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing