Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : show cats missed
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2017 2:40:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

I know that show cats was closed down several months ago,but I never learned why. can anyone tell me why is that? I loved playing show cats and show dogs
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2017 9:14:25 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Not enough subscribers, Jeff was spending more money to run it than it was worth. I miss it so much, I bred Turkish Vans back from near extinction into the 90's. Sad to think of all the progress I lost.

Had I the funds I would have definitely offered to buy it sad :(
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2017 1:42:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I hate to hear that. I really enjoyed Show Cats and all the players,but understand the finacial end of it
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2017 7:43:51 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Same here! I like SD but it is still disappointing knowing that all the work I put into my breeds kind of went to waste.

I tried Pure Felinity for a while but it wasn't the same, you can bet that if Jeff ever decided to reopen SC I would be one of the first to join, and heck I'd pay more monthly XD
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2017 4:26:05 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I would too!I did persians under the Name Sparkle Darkle Cattery.I was without internet for a couple of years,so when I finally was able to get it back,i as disappointed.I knew it wasn't doing as well as SD,but I hadnt realized it would be shut down. If jeff decides to reopen it,I will be right behind you!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.