Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : A lovely surprise!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/28/2017 7:12:49 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

I hardly have time for this game anymore and even though I have 15 kennels I haven't been showing in any of them for months.

I decided to start showing this girl just for fun and I logged in today to see that she won Best in Show under judge William Carr - with over 1400 entries! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D Such a nice surprise! happy :)

CH Quileute - The Late Arrival
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15633913

Let's hope she has more fantastic wins ahead of her! happy :)
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2017 9:38:21 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Congratulations! Those are lovely surprises aren't they! Here's to many more,the breed seems to be having their moment! I can only hope for someday working up to Group placements in some of my little breeds! Best of luck with many more!
Barbara
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/30/2017 9:02:50 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Congrats on her new wins as well happy :) A best in show and a best in specialty show on the same day. She is really rather nice.
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2017 7:02:50 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

She topped that today! BIS at World cup! Well done you
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2017 8:28:50 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Thanks everyone!! happy :)

I'm stoked with how well she is doing laugh :D

Until I got a msg from William Carr today that said he couldn't evaluate her due to her being so close to whelping. *face palm!* I can't believe I bred her! Hahahaa - I usually NEVER breed a show girl until she's finished her show career ... hahaha - and I was obviously so out of it when I was breeding dogs this week that I forgot to not breed her :P

So sadly she has missed out on another opportunity to win BIS under William Carr due to my stupidity LOL :P Poor thing! She's probably mighty pissed at me - losing a win and being preggo! :P

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class