Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Looking for PP's? Please......
 AmazingAngels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/21/2017 9:30:14 AM reply with quote send message to AmazingAngels Object to Post   

I've just restarted 2 of my old kennels and I had personal pictures for Females,Males and 1 for the puppies.I actually found them still on photobucket but can't figure out how to apply them.They have so many ads,there's got to be a easier place that'll host them,I have been gone over 5 years so maybe if anyone is willing I need Maltese pp's? I would need a Female,Male and Puppy please.The kennels name is ~*Angel*Dreams*~ but it just needs to say An Angels Maltese....
I would be very very grateful and could even pay somehow! Sincerely,Barbara
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2017 9:24:05 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I'm using the 2 I found at photobucket,but I'd really like some new ones! I only have a female and male one,I have some puppy pics,not made into PP's though.I don't know where to host them since photobucket is so ad heavy.I'd really appreciate some new ones,please? Thanks,Barbara
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2017 10:12:20 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

So to confirm, are you looking for a host for your old PP's or are you just looking for new ones to be created?
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2017 4:56:03 PM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I would really love new ones,as well as a place to host them. I'm sorry for any confusion but yes,new ones for the female,male and ones for puppies. Any style really sorta similar to the ones I'm using in colors and something watercolor-ish would be wonderful!
Barbara
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2017 8:30:36 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Thank you but someone made me some lovely female & male pp's!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.