Search

.com Forum · Finnish Forum

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Does anyone speak English??
 Hottiegirl12
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2005 1:47:10 PM reply with quote send message to Hottiegirl12 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Does anyone speak English that is from Finland???Has anyone been to the USA??
 gr8danesrock
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 1:55:53 PM reply with quote send message to gr8danesrock Object to Post

Are you from Finland? Just curious, because your in the finnish form.
 Future Border Collie Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 1:56:43 PM reply with quote send message to Future Border Collie Kennels Object to Post

Yeah laugh :D
 Galaxy Papillions
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 1:57:36 PM reply with quote send message to Galaxy Papillions Object to Post

Well, if it helps, I do, but I'm not finnish. Did you have a question about it?

happy :)Galaxy
 Hottiegirl12
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 1:57:58 PM reply with quote send message to Hottiegirl12 Object to Post

I am asking the people from Finland if they speak English not the people from the US!!!
 Galaxy Papillions
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 2:10:07 PM reply with quote send message to Galaxy Papillions Object to Post

No need to get up-tight! I see that you are asking people from finland if they speak english, I thought maybe if you just had a question about it, then I could help.

Hottiegirl12
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 2:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to Hottiegirl12 Object to Post

Galaxy i wasnt talking to u so if u thought i was i am very srry!!
 Worckaholicaz
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 5:10:50 AM reply with quote send message to Worckaholicaz Object to Post

Like we have already said, we Finnish people can speak English. And write, also. I've been learning English since I was 7-years old. happy :)
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 10:13:08 AM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

if the finnish people could not speak english, it would be very difficult for them to operate in a website that uses the english language.lol, just pointing that outhappy :) (plus, im mpressed with them.they speak quite a variety of european languages, which is quite impressivehappy :) )
 gr8danesrock
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 4:36:33 PM reply with quote send message to gr8danesrock Object to Post

Yes lessermark, I agree, it is quite astonishing and awsome!
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
11/8/2005 4:47:06 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Every Finnish player has to speak English, it would be impossible to play SD if we didn't. Most of Finnish people do speak English, especially young people speak it.
 Elina
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2005 8:44:36 AM reply with quote send message to Elina Object to Post

Yeah, we do speak English happy :)
I personally speak Swedish, French and German a little too^^
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2005 11:21:46 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

I wish i new all of those languages! I just came back from Europe and i loved and yes alot of people speak English! And i only now about thank you in German,French,Italian,English,Danish. And i can speak a little more in Danish!
 Pom Poms USA
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2006 6:46:31 PM reply with quote send message to Pom Poms USA Object to Post

this isnt about anyting in this thread like thing but does anyone know how to name a dog??
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
1/13/2006 4:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Press "Name this Puppy" in Administrative section.
 skips for me kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2006 5:57:12 PM reply with quote send message to skips for me kennels Object to Post

whats it look like there?
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2006 5:52:44 PM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

where?
 mousecatmelala
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2006 9:17:15 AM reply with quote send message to mousecatmelala Object to Post

Wow Worckacholicaz!!! You're amazing! Are you really finnish? Please could you teach me a few words in Finnish?
 Worckaholicaz
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2006 12:25:23 PM reply with quote send message to Worckaholicaz Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Heh, I'm not that amazing. wink ;)

We (=Boksu, Anna and me, I'm not so sure about everyone else) really are finnish people. Hmm, actually I'm not so sure about Boksu, sometimes I think she's from Mars or something. ;D (Don't take this to heart, my friend. wink ;))

What would you want to learn?

Hello // Hei
My name is -peep-. // Olen -peep-. (or) Nimeni on -peep-.

There's some.

///Spelling. Always something wrong with the spelling..
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2006 9:30:07 PM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

no offense, but you have posted 'does anyone know how to speak english'
on several NON american threads. I dont want to hurt your feelings, but it is rather pointless, and takes up room on the thread.
 Galaxy Papillions
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2006 9:55:09 PM reply with quote send message to Galaxy Papillions Object to Post

This is actually a really old, long-dead post. As a courtesy, please try to check the dates before you bring up an old topic.

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.