Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Question!?
 Royal Guard Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/4/2017 12:43:09 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Guard Kennels Object to Post   

I am trying to change my dogs personal pic and it wont post...
This is what Im using do I need to change something?

[IMG]i63.tinypic.com/259fuya.jpg[/IMG]
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2017 8:37:21 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Had the same problem with tinypic. So I uploaded using Post image...a free hosting site. I tried imageshack and photobucket but they make you sign up. This one just lets you upload. Just copy and paste in the browser.

https://postimage.io/

-----
Last edited by Imperial Afghans on 5/4/2017 8:38:17 PM
 GaylanStudio6
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2017 9:59:44 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio6 Object to Post

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

I'm just experimenting . . .

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15224004

Well I'll be danged!

I just emailed myself a photo, copied the link location from the non-downloaded received message, then used that to replace the picture for Golden Slippers (above), and it worked!

=====================================

==================================

==================================

Next, I used the code to post pictures to the forum, and that appears to work too! (see above).

Now everyone can see Paris!

So, I don't actually need any additional hosting, I just need to email all my pictures to myself (lol)!

I don't know if this would work for everyone. but it does for me. at least for the moment.

============================================
Well, double dang! It only seems to work while I'm logged into my email, so I guess you all can't see Paris afterall. But that was interesting anyway!

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio6 on 5/4/2017 10:33:26 PM
 Royal Guard Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2017 10:47:16 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Guard Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you

Still not working...

https://postimg.org/image/bmbc00ltz/

-----
Last edited by Royal Guard Kennels on 5/7/2017 10:57:53 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.