Search

.com Forum · Welsh Terrier

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New High SOPs - Welsh Terriers
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/28/2017 6:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

Please post your current and new high SOP pups here so we can keep track on how the breed is progressing happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2017 6:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Current high SOP in my kennel:

97.10%

Chaos and Havoc - For Life (Female)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15597504
 Masterfull
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2017 3:11:47 PM reply with quote send message to Masterfull Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15607242

Here is mine.....1st Wrate....it is a 96.80 but has a very special place in my heart....

Thanks for the topic.....shannon
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2017 7:29:12 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

My highest currently is 96.9! Hoping to hit the 97 mark soon happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2017 6:46:44 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Updates:

Chaos and Havoc - Unwritten

97.25% www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15814848

'Unwritten' is my current high SOP with 20ss. He will be up for stud in 15 days happy :)

. . .

This female pup would have been my highest SOP if she had a 20ss, but alas :/

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15841143
(Adjusted 97.30%)

. . .

And I thought it was interested to note - that although I don't often post in this thread - my last post spoke of 'Chaos and Havoc - For Life' being my then highest SOP back at the start of July. 'For Life' went on to produce my current Campaign boy 'GCH Chaos and Havoc - Kaiden' who is as of today only 2GC points away from his Silver GCH title. happy :)

'For Life' was a nice producer with some of her pups including:
1 x Campaign show pup
2 x more CH pups
1 x CH-in-the-making
3 x '9.8 Trio' pups (dogs with 3 x 9.8 traits)

happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.