Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New Titles Not Showing Up
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/25/2017 12:38:15 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

Has anyone else noticed this? My old retired dog earned his CDX two nights ago, and I got the Admin email alerting me, but it hasn't updated on his page. I also had a dog earn his GCH title last night, and it isn't displaying (despite it showing all of the requirements being met)...
 Runningfire
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2017 12:43:03 PM reply with quote send message to Runningfire Object to Post

This one also earned her GCH title, but is does not show up...

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15553487
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2017 2:20:29 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

GCH I believe are notoriously slow to show up - give it a day or so.

Congratulations!
 Jolitar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2017 3:01:18 AM reply with quote send message to Jolitar Object to Post

Where do I find out how many points I need for the various levels of GCH?
I made a note that it was 100 for Bronze, 200 for Silver, 300 for Gold and 400 for Platinum.
Have I got it right as I have a dog on 302 points that's still showing as Silver? I was really excited at the thought of having a Gold GCH.
 Jolitar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2017 4:11:21 AM reply with quote send message to Jolitar Object to Post

Ooh excitement. My dog has just shown up as a Gold GCH - my first Gold!!!
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2017 8:54:56 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.