Search

Showdog.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Returned so 3 kennels available Source creations
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/19/2017 9:26:35 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post   

I've returned and reopened 2 kennels and have so far 1 new kennel all say source dogs available! Unsure how many are available in my 2 reopened kennels but definitely have some available in my newest kennel! Haven't created the last 2 available kennels for my family account since I'm unsure what breeds I'll want to get into,still trying to find some breeds which have some excitement to show & breed in.Suggestions welcome on that along with anyone interested in in my source dogs.
Thanks,Barbara
 BarbieDreams
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2017 11:03:22 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post

*Bump*
Message me either or at the following other Kennels both Starters and/or Source dogs:
~*Angel*Dreams*~
MalteseDreams
ShihU4me
AmazingAngels
I've returned after approximately 5 years and have 3 new kennels where Sources are available which would possibly aide players with colors,also 2 older reopened kennels with Starters available if interested I'm not looking to get rich,lol.Prices will be anywhere from $50.(if lower quality is what's created,to at very most,$200.
Banner and Kennel Personal Pics in trade could be negotiated.
Thank you! Barbara

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.