Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Jeff: Paypal purchases not showing up!!!
 Acclamation
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/10/2017 11:52:16 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post   

Jeff, SR is abuzz with missing feed orders ... the money is gone from paypal accounts and no feed for rabbits has shown up in the barn!!! Accounts are going broke with automatic cash withdrawls for feed and not being addressed! Please look at this!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/10/2017 4:17:46 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes! I've been waiting a week, sent several messages to various Admin accounts and I'm broke and my bunnies will not eat tonight ... guess I'll have to start eating them - ick!
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2017 6:55:57 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Try calling maybe?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/11/2017 10:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

My problem has been fixed. I don't know the status of others with the same issue. Thank you for your comments.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.