Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Youngest Champion
 Woofie Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/30/2017 7:43:27 AM reply with quote send message to Woofie Dogs Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am just wondering what the youngest age anyone has attained a Champion title on their dogs?
And which breeds seem to be more likely to get an early Ch. title?

Edited to re-phrase the question

-----
Last edited by Woofie Dogs on 3/30/2017 9:44:26 AM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2017 8:19:21 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

The youngest possible would 15 days.

You can't show until 14 days and you need 15 points with two majors.

The most conformation shows you can enter in one day is a 'regular' show and a specialty.

So conceivably a puppy could earn 5pts in a regular show and 5 pts in a specialty on one day and at least 5 pts on the second day to finish in two days.
 Woofie Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2017 9:46:03 AM reply with quote send message to Woofie Dogs Object to Post

posted by rhondacline
The youngest possible would 15 days.

You can't show until 14 days and you need 15 points with two majors.

The most conformation shows you can enter in one day is a 'regular' show and a specialty.

So conceivably a puppy could earn 5pts in a regular show and 5 pts in a specialty on one day and at least 5 pts on the second day to finish in two days.

Yes- I knew that....so I did re-phrase my question and hopefully clarified this subject.
happy :)
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2017 11:03:20 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Dobermans could achieve the 15 day champion, as they were 19/20/20 by 14 days. GSDs session quickly too. In my experience anyways.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.