Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : 3rd generation starters
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2017 6:32:59 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post   

Hello

I have just had my 3rd generation chessies born and I am still only seeing 20s or 0s for stats. Is this normal?
any advice and pointers would be greatly appreciated I had expected to see some changes by now.

Corner
 El Dorado
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2017 9:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to El Dorado Object to Post

Go to account settings on your account page, then scroll down to the Old settings and click that to be ON...
Exit your kennel then sign back in and that will activate the old settings.
That will give you a better idea of what your 3rd gen dogs stats are, and give you a better idea of which dogs to keep and build your line with.
Hope this helps you.
And yes, this is normal for Source dogs- sometimes it takes many, many generations to get those bad numbers out.
It may take you a couple of years, so be patient!
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2017 12:51:38 PM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

You are a star Thank you very much

Blarney Stone Setters
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 12:08:07 PM reply with quote send message to Blarney Stone Setters Object to Post

Ok I'm a little illiterate since the old days...is the top boxes the genetic quality of what the best dog over all would be? Cuz my top box says the genetic quality is let's say, 64.00 but my bottom boxes (the original box before I switched views) says Genetic Quality 25?

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.