Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Couldn't Stay Away For Long - Finishing Kennel!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/23/2017 9:24:23 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

So, I lasted about 3 weeks before coming back (LOL). I still don't have time to maintain a full kennel of dogs, so I will be remaining basic. However, I am looking to make this account into a finishing kennel until my life returns to normal. As you can see, I have years of experience finishing dogs and being #1 in multiple breeds. Message me if you have an excess of nice dogs that need finishing! I have excess money in this account from selling off my dogs, so this would be a free service for others.

Em
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2017 11:15:07 AM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!

Would you be I tested in showing this guy? I believe him to be one of the highest SOP ESS in the game. It's an easy breed to show and you'd be welcome to put him up for stud once he's old enough/finished.
I'd be super thrilled if you wanted to campaign him, due to RL commitments this kennel isn't getting much attention these days and he really deserves a chance

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15543270
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/24/2017 2:12:20 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Of course! Because I am a basic now, it seems I can't make offers. List him on approval, and I'll get started on him happy :)
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2017 2:58:03 PM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

He's ready happy :)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/26/2017 1:09:58 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

He's entered in shows happy :) I can pick up a few more, if others are interested!

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 3/26/2017 3:43:03 PM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2017 1:47:15 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

If you're interested in finishing a dane, I have several you could choose from. (I've been busy in real life myself.) Most are sessioned at this point...
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2017 2:52:43 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Sure. I can't bring myself to upgrading again (honestly, I'm also wanting to see if the bugs ever get fixed...), since I'm starting grad school and planning a wedding! Logging in about once a day for a bit to session and show a few dogs is no problem, but having the time to breed, sort through litters, etc. was getting to be too much. Anyways, let me know which ones you want to be shown and place them up for sale on approval. I'll buy them off you and can return them when finished, if you would like!

Em
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2017 4:32:43 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Messaging you!

Congrats on the wedding planning! happy :)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2017 9:08:25 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I have up to 4 slots available, if anyone is interested again!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.