Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Funkie
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2006 5:34:10 PM reply with quote send message to Funkie Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm learning to speak French, and let me tell you, it's hard to pronounce some of the words, although I can pronounce the numbers 1-100 in French, or in French, un-cent!
 iluvABEnotABC
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 2:09:25 PM reply with quote send message to iluvABEnotABC Object to Post

i'm learning german, it's not too bad, but i have terrible grammer
 Funkie
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 4:27:46 PM reply with quote send message to Funkie Object to Post

My French isn't too good, either.(grammer wise)
 Hermeston
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 4:48:53 PM reply with quote send message to Hermeston Object to Post

Hi, everyone!! I went to Finland for Christmas several years ago...we went to Moomin Island, which was all snowed in, but we could still walk around and look in the Moomin house, where there was a lighted Christmas tree. My favorite memory is seeing the Santa Clauses driving around on Christmas, checking their maps!!

I don`t speak Finnish, sad to say, but I do speak Japanese and I`m learning Spanish. I am not a great language learner, but a bit of my high school French stuck with me, I think...I just learn what I need to talk or read or do things that I want to do, and it all works out somehow!!

I was very impressed with the English-language education in Finnish schools...elementary school kids could talk up a storm, no problem!

Of course I hope that the Finnish language doesn`t get overshadowed...seems like everyone speaks Swedish, English and whatever as well, so I don`t think it will happen anytime soon...better to add languages than subtract them, right?
 iluvABEnotABC
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2006 9:12:54 AM reply with quote send message to iluvABEnotABC Object to Post

can anyone say the 16 ways of say the in german........ i have to know this for school next year

Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.