Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : show yorkie help
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/18/2017 6:22:36 PM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hey guys,i was hoping any of the yorkie people could help me out.
im going to start showing my yorkie in conformation and i need some help finding bows and show leads for her.
i know for some reason you have to use red bows for showing.
i was hoping you could share where to buy leads and bows or what you use for your show yorkie.

-----
Last edited by country k9 dog kennel on 3/18/2017 6:49:10 PM
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2017 3:06:14 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

Can your breeder not help you out? Your breeder will want her dog shown to the absolute best advantage to showcase her breeding program
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/19/2017 4:22:58 PM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

she is from our own litter of puppys. the owner we got her mom from does not show.
i have not done any conformation showing just jrs and obedience/rally. the male i was showing was to big for the standard and lots of people said he looked like a silky terrier, and we never used bows or anything like that so this is all new to me.
we have been told our girl would be a nice show dog.
i dont really know anyone that shows yorkie, so i was hoping someone on here could help.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.