Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : A new high? 98.95 Dobe!
 Rock Fall Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/6/2017 8:05:26 PM reply with quote send message to Rock Fall Dogs Object to Post   

This shocked me when I saw him...yes him! (Yea, its a boy!)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15547914
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2017 9:47:49 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

I think that Kona beat you to it. Take a look at this girl. Of course she is only a girl.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15530535

Congratulations, to both of you. This means that 99 is just around the corner.
 KonaBlechen
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2017 7:46:56 PM reply with quote send message to KonaBlechen Object to Post

Yes my girl came luckily with that fine stud Ponderosa.

However, I am very much looking forward to breeding the top 2 SOP Dobes to see what the 98.95/98.95 can bring to the breed.
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2017 11:53:23 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

You just might get the elusive 99 with that.
 KonaBlechen
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 12:15:23 AM reply with quote send message to KonaBlechen Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15649635
New high for bitches 99.05 15 days old

Just got first male at a pure 99.00
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15679079

had this boy adjusted SOP of 98.05
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15612888

I am sure the flood gates are now open and we will soon be getting a lot more over 99.00 Dobermans.

Good job to us all. We have made large strides over the last couple years.
 Rock Fall Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 8:40:38 AM reply with quote send message to Rock Fall Dogs Object to Post

posted by KonaBlechen

I am sure the flood gates are now open and we will soon be getting a lot more over 99.00 Dobermans.

Great job KonaBlechen! I am waiting to see who comes up with a 9.9 head first.
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 9:46:21 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

I have this girl.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15656634
And, her dam is for sale.

I want to try to improve the heads, but with everyone having a head of 9.8 it is hard to determine who has the best head to breed to.
 KonaBlechen
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2017 9:45:47 PM reply with quote send message to KonaBlechen Object to Post

She is VERY nice.

FYI, ESAN has re-joined the game. He had the number 3 All time Doberman Esan Solar Explosion.

We might be getting a run for our money soon.
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2017 12:31:32 AM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

posted by KonaBlechen

Congratulations!

Everyone here has stunning Dobermans, and without you all I wouldn't be back in the breed after years off.
Meagen
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2017 1:29:29 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Wow, I came upon this thread just now and was suprised to see that Kona mentioned me happy :) I'm doing my happy dance feeling VIP-ish laugh :D Thanks for the welcome!
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/29/2017 7:29:48 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

posted by ESAN
Wow, I came upon this thread just now and was suprised to see that Kona mentioned me happy :) I'm doing my happy dance feeling VIP-ish laugh :D Thanks for the welcome!
No way could we ever forget you! Your Dobes are traced back into my lines from both BRK and Revolver. Some of my lines are even in today's pedigrees too, far back, which as silly as it sounds brings tears to my eyes because of how much I love this game.

Hell I go on memory lane visits and trace so far back, look through my top dogs at that time, etc. <3

Meagen
Black Raven Kennels
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2017 9:43:35 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Being in an active breed community sure makes things more interesting here on SD. I am glad to see Doberman breeders are quite " social" so to say. I am a bit sad there aren't more players though as I look back in the game's history and there used to be huge shows, those must have been interesting times indeed. I wish I could have discovered this game back then in the beginning and had the chance to start my own line from source (show competitive line, because I know we all have the option to breed from source now). Or at least in 2007 when new breeds were added sad :(
Anyway, should't we have a Highest SOP permanent thread started on the breed forum? I would love that. What do you think guys?
And also, what are your current projects on SD now (I need some inspiration)? For example I am trying to see if I can be the lucky one to breed the first 100 SOP Great Dane and then in my basic kennel I am resuming a project of finishing one dog of every breed in reverse alphabetical order (so in the end there will appear an alphabetical list of all dog breeds when you click Champions finished).

ESAN

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.