Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Question for agility people
 LongView Shores
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/7/2017 11:27:55 PM reply with quote send message to LongView Shores Object to Post   

I've been running UKC and CPE agility for quite a few years and recently started AKC. I'm interested in USDAA and am curious -- do dogs jumping 26 need to be measured?

My boy is 21 3/4 (he usually measures higher, but thats what I believe to be the best measurement I've gotten on him) so he would definitely be a 26 inch dog. Getting measured really freaks him out so its something I'd like to avoid if possible.

Thanks is advance!
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2017 10:16:02 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

No, they don't require being measured. You can just fill out his height on his USDAA registration papers and seeing that he's that tall I believe they will just send you a permanent card, unless he's really close to a cutoff or something. Also, I kind of think USDAA went to 24" instead of 26" now so fun fun happy :)

TCrown

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.