Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2008 6:50:24 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

Woohoo a few West Aussies. I show BCs and cant wait to own one some day
 AmazonAri
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2008 6:52:45 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

BR - There a a few minature horses for sale, listed on a local public notice board, all for around 700-1000, and ones in foal.
 ~Belgians_RULE!!!~
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2008 1:58:23 AM reply with quote send message to ~Belgians_RULE!!!~ Object to Post

hmmm, might have too check those out.razz :p
where is it?

cheers
~BR~
 Royalty Shih Tzus
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2008 7:23:37 AM reply with quote send message to Royalty Shih Tzus Object to Post

Also AmazonAri, will have to check the notice board again. I live in Stratton
 Razorback Ridges
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 1:05:52 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridges Object to Post

posted by Royalty Shih Tzus
Also AmazonAri, will have to check the notice board again. I live in Stratton
You don't happen to go into Rovers Retreat do you?
Rachael
 AmazonAri
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 10:51:56 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

Is that on Farrall Road? I have been in there once. Wasnt over impressed with it
 FROZEN SUN
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2008 3:53:29 AM reply with quote send message to FROZEN SUN Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by anthemforafallenstar
im from queensland in the-well some could call it outback-town of tara. its about 500km from brisbane.
p.s LOVE showdog

hey yes that is funny because we live on a property called tara lol it is out of bacaldine where the tree of knowlodge WAS.

we as you may have guessed we would have quite alot of animals like horses
cats
heaps of fish(all sorts)
cattle (santa gretruters)
sheep
3 dogs 1 kelpie(cruiser 10weeks) 1 dane(chopper1year just)cross wolfhound but mostly dane and a little jack russell(chooky 3 and she nows it)

the kelpie is mine and the dane is my brothers but i look after him and the jack russell folows me EVERY WHERE and sleeps in my bed as you may have guessed i love dogs and wish i could show them but not that many shows out here.

p.s I do home school
 nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2008 7:34:27 AM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

I used to be UK..
 Razorback Ridges
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2008 4:21:46 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridges Object to Post

posted by FROZEN SUN
posted by anthemforafallenstar
im from queensland in the-well some could call it outback-town of tara. its about 500km from brisbane.
p.s LOVE showdog

hey yes that is funny because we live on a property called tara lol it is out of bacaldine where the tree of knowlodge WAS.

we as you may have guessed we would have quite alot of animals like horses
cats
heaps of fish(all sorts)
cattle (santa gretruters)
sheep
3 dogs 1 kelpie(cruiser 10weeks) 1 dane(chopper1year just)cross wolfhound but mostly dane and a little jack russell(chooky 3 and she nows it)

the kelpie is mine and the dane is my brothers but i look after him and the jack russell folows me EVERY WHERE and sleeps in my bed as you may have guessed i love dogs and wish i could show them but not that many shows out here.

p.s I do home school

I love Santa Gertrudis. I had a steer that was crossed with a santa and a charolais very pretty he was.
Rachael
 Infinite_Stars
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2008 8:19:22 PM reply with quote send message to Infinite_Stars Object to Post

Hello- another Aussie resident checking in!

My name is Infinite_Stars and I live in NSW. I'm not an Australian citizen- yet- but I have lived here for seven years now and plan on making it my permanent home. Originally I'm from the US; grew up with rough collies. No "real life" dogs right now due to my work (wildlife rehab) but I have pet birds, mice and a glider. Eventually I hope to get a new dog, probaly a smooth foxy, or a pharaoh hound.

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.