Search

.com Forum · Finnish Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kohtuullinen Oppi Finnish
 MadditudeKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/13/2005 8:05:38 PM reply with quote send message to MadditudeKennels Object to Post   

I-KIRJAIN odottaa arvo on aivan. I-KIRJAIN olen koettaminen jotta kuulla Finnish. I-KIRJAIN epäillä I'm ajava kanssa hyvä joten l; joten haluta kohtuullinen alasti avulla we. I'm veres jotta nyt kuluva! Haluta alasti avulla we , I-KIRJAIN jälkisäädös koetus jotta esiintyä rikki mikä jotta sananvalta!

Maddie
 Worckaholicaz
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2005 9:50:49 AM reply with quote send message to Worckaholicaz Object to Post

(Tuuli tai joku, sanokaa jotain viisasta tähän.)
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
9/15/2005 4:51:52 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

I am sorry, Maddie, but no matter how many times I read your post and how hard I try to understand what you are trying to say, I ahave no idea what you are talking about...

Your post in English is something like:
I-LETTER waiting value is right. I-LETTER I have trying to hear Finnish. I-LETTER doubt I'm driving with good so l; so want reasonable naked by means of we. I'm your blood to now be heard! Want naked with we, I-LETTER testament test to perform broken which so that voice!

Sorry, I have no idea at all what you are talking about... sad :(
 MadditudeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2005 7:10:03 AM reply with quote send message to MadditudeKennels Object to Post

Woops! I meant to say:

Hi everyone. I am trying to learn finnish! Im not too good at it, I always get words mixed up! Bare with me!

Maddie

But... I guess I need to learn more! All this stuff about Naked? LOL! Sorry about that!

Maddie
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
9/20/2005 4:45:05 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

LOL Maddie, you definetely need to learn more Finnish...

Hei kaikki. Yritän oppia suomea! En ole hyvä siinä, sekoitan aina sanat! Koittakaa kestää!

That's the correct Finnish "version" of it. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.