Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Source Breeding Guide?
 Chenoa Valley
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/5/2016 1:31:52 AM reply with quote send message to Chenoa Valley Object to Post   

I was thinking today about the number of times I've seen people ask if there is a guide for source breeding. How much of an interest is there in having something like this?

Would any of you who have been working with your own source bred line be willing to contribute to a guide?
 Caulfeilds Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2016 7:37:26 PM reply with quote send message to Caulfeilds Kennels Object to Post

I would be willing to help.
Not sure if breeding true source dogs is that popular as there are only 2 of us doing it...10 years straight...LOL
 Chenoa Valley
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2016 12:11:22 PM reply with quote send message to Chenoa Valley Object to Post

Well, folks have periodically asked for a guide. So I thought we could just put it out there for anyone with an interest. I was thinking of covering things like color breeding in it as well. It's just a thought I have been kicking around.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.