Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Every Breed UD Project
 ShineBright
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/27/2016 8:07:23 AM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

In order to keep myself entertained, I am attempting to put a UD Title on a dog from every breed. I believe dogs should title at "both ends" in real life, so why not on here too. I have plenty of kennels for showing however, so in this kennel I'm ONLY doing obedience. Do you have a champion or grand champion you'd like obedience titles on? Let me know. I'm more than willing to leave dogs up at your stud preference, and will sell or give back to you after they've earned their titles. I'm also willing to buy a pup for a decent sum from rare breed kennels that could use a bit of cash. Do you have a breed I need that's in need? Let me know!

Breeds completed thus far:

Affenpinscher
Alaskan Klee Kai
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Kelpie
Beagle
Beauceron
Chihuahua
Clumber Spaniel
Dandie Dinmont Terrier
English Setter
Gordon Setter
Harrier
Ibizan Hound
Irish Red and White Setter
Keeshond
Lhasa Apso
Portuguese Water Dog
Rottweiler
Samoyed
Shetland Sheepdog
Shih Tzu
Smooth Fox Terrier
Spinone Italiano
Standard Schnauzer
Wire Fox Terrier

-----
Last edited by ShineBright on 4/2/2017 8:46:30 AM
 ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2016 9:40:39 AM reply with quote send message to ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks Object to Post

I was thinking that I would like to put my Thai in obed. shows, but not sure how long it would take to session him up for the task.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15005601

What do you think?

Message me if you want to take him on as a Obed. project- altho, I would want him back eventually.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2016 10:55:08 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I can't remember if dogs that have been retired can be trained for obedience. I seem to recall they are. If they can be, I have a few Dachshunds sitting on my retirement couch getting lazy if you'd like one of them. I'd want the dog back, tho. I'm kind of attached to them...

Alexandria
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2016 11:03:04 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have a bunch of retired Afghan Hounds if you're interested.

I also have some Dalmatians who are just sitting on the couch in a different kennel.

-----
Last edited by Tarot on 10/27/2016 11:03:35 AM
 Kjelvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2016 2:31:32 PM reply with quote send message to Kjelvik Object to Post

I have a Norwegian Elkhound in this kennel and I could come up with Norwegian Buhund in another if you want to borrow them happy :)

Also soon a Samoyed bitch in another kennel.

-----
Last edited by Kjelvik on 10/28/2016 7:35:05 AM
 ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2016 9:57:43 PM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

Yes, retired dogs can be shown in obedience.
 Blaidd Drwg
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2016 10:01:36 PM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Object to Post

ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2016 4:37:29 PM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

I'm ready for another handful of obedience dogs. Message me if you have a dog for me.

PS If you are in need of a bit of cash influx, let me know. I'm happy to pay extra for dogs from floundering kennels. Especially the rare breeds.
 Kjelvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2016 2:22:36 AM reply with quote send message to Kjelvik Object to Post

I can come up with an Elkhound from this kennel, and/or Buhunds and Samoyeds from other kennels. As they are my couch dogs, I would like them back.

If you are interested let me know and I will PM you some candidates happy :)
 ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2016 7:20:09 PM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

Messaging you.
 Taymyr
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2016 8:30:13 PM reply with quote send message to Taymyr Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Sent two Elkhound possibilities for you to choose from happy :) (Answering from my Sammie kennel - forgot I had switched kennels LOL)

I have a 44 day old retired bitch in this kennel also, if you would like her happy :)

-----
Last edited by Taymyr on 12/3/2016 8:32:32 PM
 ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2017 8:44:24 AM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

Looking for a few more obedience dogs. Willing to pay a premium for GCH dogs that you wish to retire.

-----
Last edited by ShineBright on 4/2/2017 8:46:05 AM
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/2/2017 3:39:54 PM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Have you UD'ed a Norwegian Buhund. If you are interested I can come up with a few options. Let me know happy :)

-----
Last edited by Rensvik on 4/3/2017 4:41:15 AM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2017 9:36:26 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

If you'd like to show one of my danes to a UD, I have several.
 Borealis Whippets
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2017 7:53:52 AM reply with quote send message to Borealis Whippets Object to Post

Not sure how up to date your list is, but I will be having a couple litters of whippets shortly if you are interested.

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.