Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Oh Canada...
 Kemblin
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/22/2005 10:51:09 AM reply with quote send message to Kemblin Object to Post   

The ice shelves are melting!!!!! don't you hate global warming? or am i the only one that cares:/ ??
-->meagan
 Crowfeather Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2005 8:12:51 PM reply with quote send message to Crowfeather Kennels Object to Post

I know... from all I've heard and read Nunavut is really feeling the heat these days.
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2005 8:31:42 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

I care!happy :) I think the environment in general is taking a back seat to humans... Tsk Tsk! We'll learn the hard waysad :(
 Fairdale Kennel 2
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2005 8:32:38 PM reply with quote send message to Fairdale Kennel 2 Object to Post

I care also well i gotta go see yah

i am Fairdale
 Kemblin
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2005 11:40:05 AM reply with quote send message to Kemblin Object to Post

what kind of a world are our great grand children going to live in???
-->meagan
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2005 12:07:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post

I care about the environment. I may not be canadian but hey. And besides everything will cool down this winter.
i live in Tennessee USA (southern US) and our heat index has been like around about 100 maybe higher.
 GalaxyPapillion
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 11:09:19 PM reply with quote send message to GalaxyPapillion Object to Post

I agree with all yall.
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 11:13:49 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

I hate how nature leaves but isn't it that the theory of global warming hasn't been proven or something like that?
 Hartwood Estate
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 11:20:27 PM reply with quote send message to Hartwood Estate Object to Post

I live in Pennsylvania, where it used to be a pretty "snow-y" city. When I was little, (and I am closing on 40 now!) I remember the snow being so much deeper, and staying much longer than it does now.

I get so mad at the experts who say it is just a naturally occuring warming trend. I think they are in denial about the reality of Global Warming, and funded by the companies whose environmental destruction funds the oil industry!

I hope that when I finally finish my biology degree, that I can use it to do research that helps reverse global warming.

Jackie sad :(

nonexistant
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2006 9:24:49 AM reply with quote send message to nonexistant Object to Post

woo yeah we love canada!
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2006 12:48:25 PM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

Yay! Humans will bring an end to the Ice Age!
Causing massive flooding world wide!
Don't ya love it.
(sarcastic)

Just look at this winter - Rain, Rain, January felt like April. Will we have snow in July then?

grif,
 DragonFlight Spaniels
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2006 2:20:02 PM reply with quote send message to DragonFlight Spaniels Object to Post

Well, we're only about 6000 years behind schedule for the next ice age...
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2006 3:39:32 PM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

posted by DragonFlight Spaniels
Well, we're only about 6000 years behind schedule for the next ice age...
correction:12,000(about) due to global warming, the former progress reports, about 5,000, have jumped up since...1923? somewhere around there. people say it is because we couldnt tell beack then.but its barely 80 years back. I think they had enough of todays technology. Maybe the ice age will come and end this global warming.wait, what?

all we can do now, well, is hope that the president of america stops the extreme oil industry, and maybe helps out air pollution.. otherwise...dont get me started
 Diamond Sky Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2006 10:52:36 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond Sky Kennels Object to Post

I'm not Canadian but anyway, I can't believe that there's global warming. sad :(. Why can't humans be more responsible? People buy HUGE SUVs and it's just for one person and their chihuahua! I don't want global warming! Though, an ice age DOES sound extremly cold for us. Some people say that the world will last only 48 more years! I'll only be 58! sad :(. Anyone heard that apart from me?
Allie
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2006 12:48:39 AM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

This topic isnt that old...

Those people you heard are wrong. Remember, the Earth is homeostatic. It will last through such a heat age(lol) but, It will not be in excellent condition. But look, we still have occasional blizzards.wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.