.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Canadians I need you
 Patch O Heaven Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2005 5:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to Patch O Heaven Kennel Object to Post   

the administrator of showdog.com is on a basic account he has much more than 5 dogs and they all australian kelpies.
what do you think of this Canada?
 Dragonesti
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 5:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dragonesti Object to Post

I think you need to let it go.
 Coldwater Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 6:47:17 PM reply with quote send message to Coldwater Creek Object to Post

Really. Drop it.

-Coldwater Creek Aussies and Collies
 sassy234
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 6:49:36 PM reply with quote send message to sassy234 Object to Post

Somehow, I don't think the Canadians care to hear what you have to say anymore than the Americans, Australians, or anyone else for that matter.

~Morgan
 Visionary Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 6:52:04 PM reply with quote send message to Visionary Kennels Object to Post

Don't you get it? It's their website. They can do whatever they like. They are not actually playing the game so what they are doign does not have any negative impact on you.
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 6:56:41 PM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I believe you, let me take you to a place where everyone believes you...*grabs Patch by the shoulder and guides them into a padded room, runs out and locks door behind me*

*smiles and waves* Bye-bye!

edited to add

and hey why just canadiens? Just wondering why you think they would help you...

and again to add-

Canadiens need you too... TO LEAVE!!! Hehe, im gettin good
 VIsland
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 6:59:07 PM reply with quote send message to VIsland Object to Post

Patch

GO AWAY !

Bye bye.

Hasta La Vista.

You are BORING !!
 Visionary Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 7:01:32 PM reply with quote send message to Visionary Kennels Object to Post

Patch - since you have a basic fixation let's get back to basics shall we?

Main Entry: ad·min·is·tra·tion
Pronunciation: &d-"mi-n&-'strA-sh&n, (")ad-
Function: noun
1 : performance of executive duties : MANAGEMENT
2 : the act or process of administering
3 : the execution of public affairs as distinguished from policy-making
4 a : a body of persons who administer b often capitalized : a group constituting the political executive in a presidential government c : a governmental agency or board
5 : the term of office of an administrative officer or body

source: M-w.com

This is what they DO! They perform executive duties. Do you get it now?
 Galaxy Papillions
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 8:35:59 PM reply with quote send message to Galaxy Papillions Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

awww, big ole' america pickin on ya again? i'll be nice and not put this in caps, but- give it up. all the countries could put aside all warfare long enough to agree that nobody cares!!!

edited to fix my spelling
 Diamondogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 9:22:02 AM reply with quote send message to Diamondogs Object to Post

LMAO!!! Yea Americans are scary lets go run and complain to the canadians. Honestly Patch. If you don't like the rules and that the "boss" Jeff is cheated...go run to neopets, they will comfort you @_@.
Kate
 Bright Star Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 11:34:23 AM reply with quote send message to Bright Star Kennels Object to Post

Patch - grow up and figure out that not all things in life are fair and equal.

First off, you have a basic account - and I saw your other post begging for someone to upgrade you (as if!)- many people here would think that is a stupid investment.

You are on the site for free. It take cash to run this site and test scenarios (meaning dogs and kennels in a production enivornment - which is what this is) to conduct quality assurance and enhance the game's capabilities. Who do you think takes care of that? Santa Claus? The Tooth Fairy? No! Admin does!

This scolding admin for "cheating", enlisting Canada thing and then pleading for someone to upgrade has some merit though as you are pretty much the laughing stock of SD and we all look forward to your next idiotic and amusing antic.
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 6:34:52 PM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

If ANY one ever upgrades you I will find them and yell at them... because more then likely YOU will cheat and spam ALL over the alpha dog forum, and that is where premies run away from you, i dont know where basics go though...
 Crowfeather Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 7:03:45 PM reply with quote send message to Crowfeather Kennels Object to Post

oh we go crazy,that's where we go wink ;)

Top Pooches
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2005 5:11:02 PM reply with quote send message to Top Pooches Object to Post

Patch drop it Jeff is the boss get used to it
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2005 6:43:50 PM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

Gladly this is a VERY old topic and she had left so before you post, check dates.
 GalaxyPapillion
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 11:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to GalaxyPapillion Object to Post

Drop it!!!!

♥ Galaxy2♥
 Gremlin Airedale Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 11:39:25 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

It was dropped... but this will now start up all over again.
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2005 11:30:40 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

Drop it ovously u r bored and we dont need to block up the posts for this boring non needed info.
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2005 11:31:02 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

Drop it ovously u r bored and we dont need to block up the posts for this boring non needed info.
 Coldwater Creek
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2005 4:32:47 PM reply with quote send message to Coldwater Creek Object to Post

Ummmm.... as much as i DONT want to bring this post up again... its been dropped for over a month now... why bring it up again?
If you're with me, don't post on this forum.
 fandaira fountains kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2006 12:01:44 AM reply with quote send message to fandaira fountains kennels Object to Post

it's just a game,why are you so worked up?they own the site,they do whatever they want on the site,we follow the rules,it's only fair.you need to learn to let up and let go,seriously.

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.