Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Really confused
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/29/2016 2:26:04 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

I did obedience years ago, and I don't recall having so much trouble. I thought my dog was entered in Novice B on 8/28 but apparently he was not. It turns out he was entered twice in Novice B today. I finally found the results but there are none, maybe it's too early (2:30 am SD time). Will I be charged double for the double entry? I'm hesitant to enter for tomorrow in case I got charged double today. Has it always been this UN user friendly? No wonder obedience doesn't attract that many users.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2016 12:03:35 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

My dog got 3 points in today's. Does that mean it was a qualifying score? He was entered twice in that show. I'm trying to see if he's entered tomorrow so I don't enter him again, but I can't find out if he is or not. I have clicked everything I can think of to see the entries for the 8/30 show, but even though on the 'schedule' page, it shows 33 total entries, I can't see any. So he might not be entered, or he might be entered twice.

I can't believe how frustrating this is. I don't know how long I can stick it out.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2016 12:17:01 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

According to his entries page, he is entered into events both today and tomorrow. It was also a qualifying score, I believe.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2016 11:39:43 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I finally figured it out - sort of. He got his CD in 3 shows, not bad for an Afghan Hound.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing