Search

.com Forum · Bedlington Terrier

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Good News
 Karen RR
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2016 5:42:19 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post   

In celebration of the prospect of more Bedlington owners getting their terriers ready to show, I sponsered a specialty. It is at the end of the month to give everyone a chance to get their stars sessioned up. I hope everyone shows up, because we need at least ten entries or the show will be canceled.
 Hitari Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2016 7:51:12 PM reply with quote send message to Hitari Kennels Object to Post

I believe the entry minimum was dropped or reduced. Let me see if I can find the old thread.
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2016 7:52:15 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

That was me above in one of my other kennels. The entry minimum was reduced to 5.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=461800
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2016 8:37:02 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

Thanks for this great news. As there has been 4 entered already all that is needed is just 1 more. Although I do hope that many more than just 1 enter.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for a breed in need to show please consider Bedlington Terriers. The very few people is this breed are nice and very willing to help. Come check the Bedlingtons out.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.