Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : so lucky
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/31/2005 6:40:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post   

You are so lucky, Canada is Sean Biggerstaff's favorite country other than his home which is in the Scottish part of the UK. Just so ya know Sean Biggerstaff is Oliver Wood in the Harry Potter movies, so hot.
 Kemblin
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2005 10:57:47 AM reply with quote send message to Kemblin Object to Post

everybody feels safe in canada, yet we are made fun of for our "stupidity", and how we say "ae". even though both of those are made up from the lesser interectually gifted type :P. why does everybody make fun of us if we are a solid country???? what a dirty shame...
-->meagan
 Atlanta
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2005 6:04:33 PM reply with quote send message to Atlanta Object to Post

Are people always making fun of canada? Well those who do must be mad, I'd love to go to Canada with the wildlife and everything there, I think that Canadians are just a intelligent as everyone else. Just becoz of an accent I dunno, we get that other here (in the UK) sometimes coz, well there's a bunch of different accents (london accent, somerset accent, birmingham accent, ect ect). If only I could feel completly safe here. (living just outside nottingham, the city wit highest gun crime and 2nd worst city in country, although never really go into Nottingham).
Jessica
Soz I got bored so went into a this forum for a change.
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2005 10:48:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post

I wasn't making fun of you I think ya'll are awesome although I haven't actually met any of you. Sorry I was just hyper and being weird when I posted that if I offended you im sorry.
 Crowfeather Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2005 8:17:29 PM reply with quote send message to Crowfeather Kennels Object to Post

It's funny, cuz where I am in canada hardly anyone has the stereotyped 'canadian accent.' Most of the people in North American film and television talk in the same accent as myself, and I think the only way they could tell me apart would be the little slips like 'eh'.
 Kemblin
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2005 1:03:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kemblin Object to Post

i have yet to hear any canadian have an accent other than french accents. i'm from new brunswick canada and i sound no different from one american to the next! oh well, let people believe what they want to believe, aye? just thought i'd slip one in therelaugh :D
-->meagan
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2005 12:02:42 AM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post

I love accents I think they are awesome but if you dont have one thats cool too.
 Atlanta
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2005 7:24:56 AM reply with quote send message to Atlanta Object to Post

Yeah I love accents too, anyway in Yorkshire they say aye alot too. I'm not really sure what accent I have really, alittle Nottingham accent, occansionally bit of a west country accent(somerset manly with west country) hmm, I'm just kinda mixed with accents really lol.
Jessica
 Avalon**Star**Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2005 9:37:09 AM reply with quote send message to Avalon**Star**Kennels Object to Post

I live in newfoundland,And even my friend from ontario made fun of our "Distinct Accent"!Though we don't usually say "ae"!I was in hockey camp all week,and there was guy ( A cute one infactwink ;) ) who had just moved here from Ontario to live with his mother!The Accent was quite different to us and our accent was different to him to!I thought the "ae" in his accent was cute!

Emma
Canadian and proud of it!!
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2005 10:04:20 PM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think guys with accents are hot, well sometimes, it depends on their looks too (lol). I also have a mixed accent. I live in Memphis Tennessee which is in the south western corner of the state (we are pretty southern down here). My father however is from Wisconson. So odly enough I have a half southern half northern accent.

Edited to make grammar correction.
 black_beauty319
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2005 5:26:42 PM reply with quote send message to black_beauty319 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i think that cute boys with english accent are so HOT i have no accent im american or floridan

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.