Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Calling the Nerds/Fangirls/Fanboys...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2016 8:36:33 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

This might be a fun topic! What are y'all's favorite books and TV shows and movies?

For me, I'm definitely Whovian and also LOVE Star Wars of course. I also have really gotten into TURN: Washington Spies lately. I had a brief fling with The Martian fandom, but then I got back into the Star Wars fandom with The Force Awakens and moved onto the Hamilton fandom (actually I got dragged into it by a friend, lol). And I don't think I'll ever leave the Disney fandom...Disney movies are the best!

I kind of keep this a secret but I absolutely love romance. I enjoy action and superhero movies but most of the time, if I'm going to pick a movie on a night I'm at home alone, it's a chick flick lol. I spent my teenage years sighing over Christian romance novels as well as historical fiction.

I'm not a big fan of post-apocalyptic stuff, but if it has to do with space and/or history that's what I like. wink ;)

Your turn! Tell me what you're crazy about wink ;)
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2016 10:33:52 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll bite.

My nerdly fandom love belongs to Dr. Who, Firefly/Serenity, and all of Star Trek except for Enterprise. I'm also a big Harry Potter geek and pretty much anything Disney. Pete's Dragon was my favorite as a kid.

-----
Last edited by Yippee Yahoo Kennels on 9/18/2016 10:34:56 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 9:03:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I started watching Star Trek about a month ago and I love it! So far I've seen most of the original series, random episodes of Deep Space 9, and all of the reboot movies. I have a pretty large crush on Spock haha.

Alexandria
 Alaskan Woods
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 10:17:57 PM reply with quote send message to Alaskan Woods Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll bite happy :) I'm completely obsessed with the show Psych - it's not a huge show (it ended a couple years ago), but it's one of those shows with a cult following. Other than that, Chuck, Criminal Minds and Sherlock are my favorites (can you tell I like crime shows? lol). I am completely obsessed with Disney, I was crushed when I found out I was too tall to be a Disney Princess at the parks haha.

-----
Last edited by Alaskan Woods on 10/7/2016 10:19:05 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.