Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Max dog cap
 Grasslans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/26/2016 6:04:33 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post   

Hi
Just wondering why one page says 5 and the other page says 30 (only using a basic account.)
thank you for any help
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2016 6:07:17 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

5 adult dogs for a basic
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2016 6:08:02 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Basic accounts have a cap of 5 dogs but if you have a subscription you can have up to 30 (not counting retired dogs, although retired dogs count if you have a basic account)
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2016 6:23:43 AM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

I think the discrepancy is just a programming error. Basics can only have 5 adult dogs at any given point in time.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 6:30:14 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Thank you
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 3:28:13 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

I have paid accounts and when I retire a dog, it still shows as an adult dog. Maybe it takes a while for it to not count.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2016 5:14:38 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

RE: retired dogs still showing up as counting towards limit:

On the top left of your screen (just under your kennel name) once you've signed in, if you click on the 'My Dogs' button the number of dogs counting against your limit in this section is ALL adult dogs (entire and retired). So it can be a bit confusing lol.

But if you click on the 'My Account' button the number of dogs currently counting against your limit on THIS PAGE is actually correct! happy :)

Its all a bit confusing :/ (Which is why it's rare for me to keep retired dogs) happy :)
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 8:43:51 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

posted by Chaos and Havoc
RE: retired dogs still showing up as counting towards limit:

On the top left of your screen (just under your kennel name) once you've signed in, if you click on the 'My Dogs' button the number of dogs counting against your limit in this section is ALL adult dogs (entire and retired). So it can be a bit confusing lol.

But if you click on the 'My Account' button the number of dogs currently counting against your limit on THIS PAGE is actually correct! happy :)

Its all a bit confusing :/ (Which is why it's rare for me to keep retired dogs) happy :)

That's where I was getting confused but I'm now thinking a paid account might be fun. So prob going to go premium.
 Temora
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2016 9:01:59 AM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Welcome
 Gone Viral
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 7:05:13 PM reply with quote send message to Gone Viral Object to Post

posted by jaime1985
Basic accounts have a cap of 5 dogs but if you have a subscription you can have up to 30 (not counting retired dogs, although retired dogs count if you have a basic account)
This was another helpful answer to one of my many questions.
Thank you

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler