Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : The long and winding general chit chat thread
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/24/2016 8:16:46 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

Hi everyone,

I feel like we should have a nice long chat thread where we can post anything we are thinking and/or feeling and then talk to each other about it. Like a "hey honey, how was your day?" type thread. It would be a nice way to get to know each other too.

So how was your day?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/25/2016 9:17:40 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I'll start and I hope people might catch on later XD I just really enjoy talking...

My day yesterday was really quite nice. I got a lot of work done for school and then I got a lot of work done at my job. I worked with my favorite people and we even got some Chinese food together (egg drop soup <33333). It was really a nice evening. I love my coworkers.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2016 2:19:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I like this idea! I got back from a nice little trio down to San Antonio. Had lots of fun at the Highland Games there and the River Walk was neat as always. I also took a "ghost tour" of haunted places.

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2016 2:20:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Wow that was supposed to be trip*

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.