Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : does muscle tone/coat affect obedience scores
 Evolutionary Elm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/23/2016 11:20:50 PM reply with quote send message to Evolutionary Elm Object to Post   

hey guys - not sure if anyone would know this but i have some breeding bitches that arent quite conformation show quality but that i am showing in obedience. do you think tone/coat affects obedience scores? thanks
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2016 2:39:16 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

In my experience, training is the only thing that affects obedience so coat and muscle can be 0 but they learn faster if they are at 20 for training.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/7/2016 3:23:52 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Not at all, as long as their Obedience and Condition are at 20 you don't need the other 2 for Obedience.
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2016 5:15:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

No - but obedience needs to be at 20 also better if condition is as close to 20 as possible happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.