Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Hello!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/17/2016 7:05:57 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I used to be on here mostly as Laffy-Taffy Kennels altho I also had .Troubadour. My name is Alexandria. I've been on hiatus since July 2014 mostly because my personal life got more than I could handle. Well, I can't say it's less crazy but I've learned to manage it haha.

Since I've been gone, I've become a fulltime graphic designer thanks to my start here on SD doing a totally different kind of graphic design. I turned 20 last month...holy crap. I'm engaged to marry a very sweet music major who is currently serving a 2 year mission for our church. I finally feel like a fully grown woman.

I don't know if I'll get into doing banners again. If I have enough time and my computer fan gets fixed, perhaps.

So anybody remember me? Hehe
Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 3/17/2016 7:23:04 PM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/24/2016 8:15:41 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I remember you! Hi! I had a different kennel name back then (Holy Grail Shepherds)...hi!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2016 12:55:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Hey I remember you too! I think I might have done you a banner at some point?

Alexandria
  williams.r16
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2016 1:32:00 PM reply with quote send message to  williams.r16 Object to Post

Hi!
I'm new here!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.