Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Canadian Friends Basking in the Summer Sun?
 CanadianColours
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2005 2:54:38 AM reply with quote send message to CanadianColours Object to Post   

Allrighty then! Where are all our Canadian Show Dog friends?

Probably the same place as I am. Working, looking after kids during exam week, looking after sick elderly parents and continually brushing "blowing coat siberians" happy :).

What's new everyone? And what's everyone up to these days?

I have been too busy to look into upcoming shows. Does anyone know of any shows coming up close to Edmonton? I really don't have the time these days to be driving more than a couple of hours.

Have the Canucks dissipated into thin air?

Would love to hear from everyone!
 KLADCkrs
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2005 2:48:41 PM reply with quote send message to KLADCkrs Object to Post

There are the AKC shows in Calgary over Heritage Day weekend I think . . . there are usually 4 days of shows, it's outdoors. Nice show, as long as the weather cooperates.

There is also a show in Calgary around the middle of July, called Evelyn Kenny Kennel & Obedience Club. I think the dog show super for that one is Western Dog Shows

www.westerndogshows.com maybe?

Check out www.canine-review.com for upcoming shows, and links to all of the show secretaries.

Kelly

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.